Instagram stories are amongst the most used features of Instagram in recent days. However, they can be a little tricky for one to master.
Not only because it could be a little difficult to find suitable content each day, however, because there is a bunch of the technical rules throughout whether one can repost the Instagram Stories – and a few social rules concerning whether one should at all.
How can you repost the Instagram Story?
To post the Instagram Story, one needs to have some of the things in place, which are as follows.
- One needs the user to be tagged in a Story
- Well, the account of an individual you are reposting from needs to be public, meaning an open account
Instagram will not give the user an option to repost a story when the things above are not in place.
When one mentions the user in the Story, the user will get the notification where one is given the option to ”Add a Post to their Story”.
Share Instagram Story
The steps are as follows-
- Tap that “+” icon in the left top corner and choose Story to the right of the screen at the bottom.
- Tap the capture button when it comes to taking the photo or tap and hold if you are to record the video.
- On the other hand, choose the photo from the phone’s library/gallery via tapping on a gallery in the left bottom corner.
- Tap letters, squiggly lines, or stickers icons to add or draw text or the sticker.
- Remove the text or the sticker, drag it, and then drop it on a bin/trash icon.
- When you are ready for sharing, tap the Story in the left bottom or tap there on Send to.
That said, the Instagram feed is not the only way out to engage the audience. There are various ways for users to use IG Stories.
Ways you can make your Instagram Stories look amazing
- Capture various pictures at once, then add them to Instagram Story
You can capture numerous photos all at once and then add them to the Instagram Stories in a hit.
- Add the Boomerang to your IG Story
One can either add the Boomerang you may have already made to the IG Story via choosing it from the gallery. Or feel free to create the Boomerang straight from the IG application.
- Use the Superzoom effect to your Story
This Superzoom tool will go on to zoom in – out on the subject, and there are various effects one can apply right within it, with the likes of Hearts, Fire, TV Programme, Bummer, Dramatic, etc. It is all worth giving them all together a go-to see as to what best satisfies the result one is trying to attain and achieve.
That all you have here to know. Hopefully, this will be of some help to all the instagram viewer. To know further, you may look over the web and gather more info