The human body is a complex thing. A human body is like any other machine. The human body is working from the time, when takes birth to the time one dies. Any machine has to be taken care of to ensure its proper working and functioning. The same is the case for the human body one has to take care of their body to keep it healthy and fulfil all its functions. The human body is a bit more complex as compared to a machine.
This is because a single machine is designed to perform one or a few functions but the human body is designed in a way that it can perform many functions throughout a person’s life. Depending upon the type of machine, when is handling some machines require maintenance while some require fuelling and other machines required other types of items. The human body requires a certain height to ensure its well-being such as air, food and water. These are certain things that ensure that the human body is functioning and is well. These are the items that one has to consume externally, but other things are present inside the human body that have to be taken care of. The human body has various hormones that are present inside an individual. Each hormone has its unique function and requirement in the body. The type of hormones inside the human body may differ in males from the hormones that are present in females.
Various types of hormones
Where is Herman that are present in the human body and their respective functions are as follows:
- Adrenaline – It increases blood pressure, heart rate and metabolism in stressful situations
- Cortisol – it is involved in response to stress
- Aldosterone – it is responsible for the body’s saltwater balance
- Estrogen – regulates the menstrual cycle, responsible for the pregnancy, development of characteristics of female sex
- Dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate (DHEA-S) – responsible for hair growth during puberty and body odour
- Follicle-stimulating hormone – the production of egg and sperm is controlled by it
- Glucagon – responsible for increasing blood glucose level
- Insulin – responsible for reducing blood glucose level
- Testosterone – responsible for the development of male sex characteristics, responsible for sex drive in males and females
- Thyroid hormone – responsible for controlling body functions such as energy levels and metabolism rate
- Prolactin – responsible for the production of breast milk
- Progesterone – contributes to preparing the female body for pregnancy
- Melatonin – it regulates a person’s sleep and wake cycle
These are not all the hormones that are present in the human body but some of the male hormones that are present in the human body and their respective functions. A hormone has many functions but above mentioned are the main functions of the respective hormones in the human body. Each hormone is produced by a different gland in the human body. Testosterone is one of the hormones that is found in both the male and female human bodies. It is secreted by the adrenal, ovary and teste in the respective individual body. The amount of testosterone is more in males compared to females. The production of testosterone in the body increases from the time of puberty.
Functions of testosterone
All hormones in the body have their functions. The main function of the testosterone hormone is stated above. Along with that, it has several other functions such as:
- It is responsible for bone mass
- Play a major role in muscle size and muscle strength
- Plays a role in the production of red blood cells in the body
These are the functions of the testosterone hormone in the body. The levels of testosterone hormones begin to decrease after 30 years of age in most males. If the testosterone hormone level is less than required in a male, then they become infertile. It is because the testosterone hormone is the one that is responsible for the production and development of mature sperm in a male body that makes them fertile. Low levels of testosterone hormone in the male body can lead to the following:
- Low sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction
- Reduced sperm count
- Increase in size or swelling of the breast tissue
- Loss of hair from the body
- Reduction of the muscle bulk
- Reduce strength
- Body fat increases
These are some of the things a male has to experience in case of low testosterone hormone levels in their body. If the testosterone level remains low for a long time or is a chronic case then it can lead to osteoporosis, mood swings, shrinkage of testicles and a decrease in energy levels. Testosterone levels can be checked in blood tests and can be treated accordingly. If there is only a slight reduction in testosterone levels and nothing major then in such cases testosterone boosters can come in handy. A testosterone booster is any supplement that can be natural or produced. The main use and aim of testosterone booster are to increase testosterone levels in the body. A popular testosterone booster is D- Bal Max. Those looking for a testosterone booster should check this out. This review of D-Bal Max can be helpful for many. One can take this testosterone booster as and when one needs it. It will be better if one consults with their physician and trainer if they are training. Taking a testosterone booster after consultation will reduce the chances of any kind of problem occurring later in life. As such, there is no particular restriction and anyone can consume it. It can be helpful for many people for many different purposes.