AJRCA held its first Chaplaincy School graduation in 2006. Since then, individual graduates have been the recipients of both communal and corporate awards recognizing their excellence in pastoral care. The following is a representative list of positions.
- Senior Chaplain, Providence St. Joseph Medical Center, Burbank, CA
- Chaplain and Spiritual Care Counselor, Skirball Hospice, a program of the Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging, Encino, CA (3 alumni)
- Jewish Chaplain, Spiritual Care Department, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Chaplain, Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center, San Pedro, California
- Senior Staff Chaplain, Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center, Torrance, CA
- Morei Derekh (spiritual guide), Spiritual Direction and Pastoral Counseling Private Practice, Torrance, CA